Sunday, March 6, 2011

introductions

Well, this is awkward.

See, now I have to do the whole "introduction" thing, possibly the most essential and fragile bit in our whole relationship. I run the risk of ruining any first impressions I might be offered by not only sounding like a teenager, but one that's trying to sound smart and failing harder then Charlie Sheen is winning. I could regress, sound like a teenager who's not trying to be smart but endearing myself in the eyes of my audience with oddly spelled adjectives and endless name dropping. Maybe I could even work on the presumption that I'm not a teenager, let you think I'm a sophisticated waif-model from Iceland.

Or I could just shut up.

Basically, I'm not very important. Sixteen years old with a vast inferiority complex and more three syllable words in my arsenal then I know what to do with. I live with my mother, my twin sister and another fuck who'll go unnamed, for now. I dream of great things but live under the assumption that they are impossible. I could tell you I like to paint, but I really just spend all my time on Wikipedia looking up nary-known facts I could potentially put to use someday. I have a book blog, as well, but I haven't reviewed anything for quite some time, instead posting little rants about my life that my readers don't really care about. I miss the days when I could read three books in a weekend, and I miss all the blogs I used to read, and I spend a lot of time missing shit. But apparently I'm too young to feel the bitter sting of nostalgia, so we'll just move on.

The first few weeks of this blog will probably be dedicated to prior rants from prior blogs relating to prior crisis(es?). I hope they're as blandly entertaining to you as they were to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment